Problems in school are common for children and adolescents with behavior disorders. Dr. Roginsky can partner with educators can provide invaluable support for children who are struggling, to find strategies and tactics that work in the classroom — making the learning environment better for everyone.
Commonly provided school-based interventions include:
- Observation and assessment of behavioral issues in the school setting
- Consultation with school staff regarding implementation of interventions related to behavior, social skills, or anger management
- Workshops with school staff on evidence-based strategies for behavior management and promoting improved academic functioning
- Help with implementation of IEP behavior plans, daily report cards, and other classroom accommodations
- Tailoring of individualized student behavior plans to maximize effectiveness